You are currently signing up for the waiting list. You will be automatically enrolled and sent an e-mail if spaces become available.
Courses in shopping cart
You are not logged in.
SFTY10 Active Shooter
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Course closing date:
El Morro Event Center
**PLEASE BE ADVISE THAT THIS CLASS WILL BE AT THE EL MORRO EVENT CENTER**
For more information contact: Alicia L./Risk Management, 505/863-1229
Total Training Hours: 4
The focus of this class is what to do when mass murder rather than other criminal behavior is occurring. Classroom discussion includes:
* A brief overview of Active Shooter events over the past 30 years
* What to expect in terms of intervention by public safety authorities
* Steps for employees facing such threats are explored
* Employer Preparedness
* Techniques to prevent escalating situations
* Post Critical Incident Debriefing
Class Length: 4 hours
Who Should Attend: Managers, Supervisors, Foremen, Employees
If you have questions, please contact Risk Management at extension 11101 or dial (505) 863-1229.
Internet Explorer 7
Internet Explorer 8
Online Class Registration Software